...welcome to the musings of the flawless amour...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Closer to my dreams...


Things are starting to look up for me!! Well, I said that wrong because that would imply that things were down and they weren't.  Either way, I have good news!

Last week, I joined the staff of a new online magazine (not going to give any names until the site is up and running)!  A friend from high school thought that I would be a great addition to the team and called to ask me aboard and I said yes.  This is a huge step for me in my young journalism career and I feel that this is a great opportunity for me to gain the experience and exposure I need in this business.  It didn't even phase me that the magazine doesn't cover the genre I prefer because it's a start and I can't afford to be picky just yet.

I thank God for this opportunity as well as my friend for thinking highly of me to include me.  I'm excited to see what will come of this venture and how it will help me grow as a journalist.

Short post but this was something I wanted to share with you all.  This is only the beginning for me...*insert huge smile here*

No comments:

Post a Comment