...welcome to the musings of the flawless amour...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Out of Ink...

There are days I feel like I'm not cut out for this
But that's typically when I'm feeling inadequate
Words of encouragement slightly breathe life into my mood
As I try to determine if what they say is genuine
I know what my heart feels
But what if this isn't my calling
I don't know how to do anything else
Day in and day out, I sit on the brink of tears
Searching for myself
Searching for my voice
Which has been clawed out of my esophagus
Lost among a plethora of words unspoken
And feelings unheard

1 comment:

  1. I believe in passion. I believe in heart desires. Mixing these together can only take you to unimaginable heights. Don't give up. You're a profound writer! Your time will come and when it does don't forget about moments like this. These moments will help mold and shape you to reach people with your words.

    Your friend,

    Liz
    xo

    ReplyDelete